- I rang Queensland Transport and got the information I needed with minimal effort*.
- I rang a few other organisations and the same thing happened.
- I saw a beautiful green tree snake.
- I met my next door neighbours.
- I spent the afternoon watching a tree kangaroo in my garden.
- And I got a call to say that I qualify for the satellite broadband subsidy, which covers the equipment and installation.
Oh, frabjous day!
* The first menu on the Q Transport line starts with option 5, then goes to 1, 2, 3 and 4. (There is also a 9.) Which made me wonder, in a Spinal Tap way, why they didn't make 5 into 1.