Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Briefly off air again

I've got a rush job on, so will have to restrict my time on the internet over the next few days. In fact, I will probably go so far as to disconnect the modem because I can't trust myself. We'll see how that works out.

Anyway, here's a photo from this afternoon. After months of trying to take a non-scowly picture of Pip the orphaned pademelon, a.k.a. the Oncoming Storm (Furred Division) and the Scourge of Brush Turkeys, I finally got this one.



She looks harmless, but I'm sure she's up to something.

6 comments:

biobabbler said...

Understood. I've posted much less this "spring" 'cause I've actually had things due, etc. Like this week. I'm all about anadromous fish. =) Good luck, and looking forward to hearing from you again.

Remnant :) said...

Go Well!
:)

(Of course, that is right ... you head off just as I _finally_ get back online :P

Denis Wilson said...

Has to be planning something with that look.
Denis

fnkykntr said...

Hi Bronwen! That has to be the cutest Pademelon picture ever. They must be quite tame, I can never get so close. I like your blog so much I've nominated it for a "Liebster Award", more details on my blog: Liebster Award
Hazel

laurak@forestwalkart said...

ok...so i finally am catching up on my reading...i get over here...and you're taking off.
figures.

don't work too hard now.

little Pady there has the CUTEST face!! and i'd say she DOES have a look that says...who me?

Snail said...

Sorry, everyone, for not replying sooner!

Biobabbler, I always get confused between anadromous and catadromous fish. You know, I still have to look up which is which.

Remnant, you know where you can find me.

Denis, that was just after she tried to menace me by hissing. I think she might be trying to win me over with overwhelming cuteness. (It works.)

Hazel, thank you! I've got a loooong blogroll on my aggregator, so I'll have to find some folks who'd appreciate it. I see you've already nabbed some of my favourites. (I'm going to have to update my blogroll with your new title too.)

Laura, she's really a terror, but that's the first time she's not fled at the sight of the camera!