Monday, 8 October 2012

Another hiatus

My computer has been playing up, so it is off to get a stern talking to and some bits and pieces replaced. Maybe in that order. As a consequence, I will be off air for the rest of today and part of tomorrow.

I do have another computer, but it is playing up too. You know, you'd expect the one I'm using now to be a bit temperamental because it's five years old, has travelled a lot and hasn't always been treated with respect. The other one is new and has scarcely been used.

It has scarcely been used because it is a pile of crap. I won't mention the manufacturer, but this is not the first time I've had problems with machines from them. And it's out of feckin' warranty.

Just don't get me started.

Back soon.

_____________________________

Update: Computer now fixed. But, as the computer fixer upperer said, it's quite old and probably won't last too much longer. Well, I think I know how it feels...

2 comments:

laura.forestdreams:) said...

probably went out of warranty the very next day after it expired. that's what usually happens with me.

here's to hoping you get those computers to behave!!! at least ONE of them!

Snail said...

I haz a working computer! And now I haz a bill.

Yep, the other one broke down pretty soon after the warranty expired. Not quite the next day --- about a fortnight after. Grrr!