Monday, 12 October 2015

Jottings from the Tropics: 12 October 2015

I'm still here!

I am about to move again. Yes, I know, I know. But this time I'm shifting into a house...in the rainforest. In fact, it's only about half a kilometre from where I started. So I'll be back among the pademelons, tree kangaroos and riflebirds.

And there's enough space for my library. I can have all my books out on the shelves at once. At least, until I buy more and have to add new bookcases. There's also room for a drawing table. I'll be able to Write and Science and Art in the same space. And if I can get hold of the TARDIS, I'll be able to do them all at the same time.

It'll be a couple of weeks before I move in. Between now and then I have to persuade a certain telecommunications service that ADSL is available at that address, despite their database saying otherwise.

I'll keep you informed.

4 comments:

mick said...

Good luck with your move - especially with the telecom!

Jeni at Northern Rivers Dreaming said...

:)

Snail said...

I'll also have enough downloads to look at my favourite blogs again!!!

The Telco That Must Not Be Named assures me that everything will be connected on Friday morning. We shall see.

Snail said...

No. My mistake! They're connecting everything on Tuesday. Got a bit excited for a moment.