Sunday, 2 December 2012

Relocation update

Settlement = Wednesday week.

Chaos = now.

Me = headless chook.

Brush turkeys =


I'll be house-sitting for a couple of months, so all my gear will go into storage next weekend. Haven't planned much beyond that. I expect I'll get around to it in the fullness of time.

Will keep you informed, but at the moment it's all oh goodness how am I ever going to get all this done in time are people going to turn up when they're supposed to what if this happens what if that happens oh my god its all a disaster there is no end to it.

I think you know what I mean.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, if your gear is going into storage at the weekend, does that mean only 5 more sleeps there?
jj

Snail said...

Pretty much. I was thinking of getting out the swag and camping in the living room, but...well...that would feel a bit weird.

Ladybug said...

Snail, I am still a loyal follower, although I haven't taken the time to comment for a while. LOVE your posts & learning about your part of the world!

Traveling mercies to you, my friend, even if you aren't moving far(?) Moving can be very hectic & crazy, but when you're all settled again things will return to some sort of normal... take care & post when you're able!

Snail said...

[Aaargh! Technology! Blogger ate my comment.]

:)

I'm hoping that as a semi-nomad --- until I find the right place to rent/buy --- I'll be able to rediscover the area as a 'tourist'.

But I'll miss the wildlife here.

Dave Coulter said...

Yikes....hope all is well :o

Snail said...

As much as anyone can expect, Dave! Removalists turn up at 8 am tomorrow. That's 17 hours from now. Not sure what sort of chaos they will encounter then!